ManufactureCT – Our Strategic Manifesto
As an organization established in 1913, we recognize that manufacturing is a vital yet under-represented sector in Connecticut and that manufacturers statewide all face similar challenges. To strengthen our members and raise their collective profile, ManufactureCT will:
- Welcome and embrace diverse faces and voices from around the state
- Update the public with positive perceptions of manufacturing
- Be a vocal and reliable champion for all that the sector has to offer
We will do this by incorporating these value-driven practices into our operations as follows:
- Collaborating across “silos”
- Amplifying manufacturers’ success stories
- Engaging students in learning about manufacturing as early as possible
- Demonstrating technological integration in the sector
- Including and nurturing new/young leaders
- Building members’ opportunities to network, learn from each other and form local supply chains
Our programs will balance (and continue to rebalance) the following professional services:
- Networking Events
- Learning/Sharing Best Practices
- Research & Information
- Advocacy & Outreach
We will know we are sustainably successful when:
- Manufacturers comprise 70% of ManufactureCT’s total members.
- Programs are helping manufacturers do their jobs well and address pain points
- Business partners provide value through professional expertise and sponsorship.
- Robust campaigns attract new followers and enlarge the pool of prospective members.
- Positive press about manufacturing in Connecticut cites ManufactureCT and its leaders, both established and emerging.
- Morale statewide gets a boost as we facilitate steady collective input and mutual support among manufacturers.
Do YOU want to be a part of the solution? JOIN US or LEARN MORE